Unitronic Cold Air Intake For VW Golf R 2.0 TFSI
Unitronic Performance Software and Hardware
DM Part # : UH005-INA
Prix : CAD 519,99 $
CAD 519,99 $ Unitronic Cold Air Intake For VW Golf R 2.0 TFSI
Unitronic is pleased to present its Cold Air Intake System for the Volkswagen Golf R 2.0 TFSI. With extensive background in engineering the finest in Performance Software, Unitronic developed an intake system that maximized performance, while maintaining precise MAF scaling, as a result of its sensitivity on this platform. This translates into a complete Cold Air Intake System that is sure to perform to the maximum, providing increased power, air velocity, and throttle response, while also decreasing air intake temperatures and turbo lag. In addition, Unitronic’s Cold Air Intake will enhance the sound of your turbocharger and bypass [diverter] valve.
Installation DIFFICULTY: 1 / 5
The Unitronic Cold Air Intake System for the Volkswagen Golf R 2.0 TFSI is designed to be simple to install with all the hardware necessary included. Installation time will take approximately one hour including the removal of the factory intake and installation of your new intake system. A difficulty rating of 1 means that minimal tools and experience are required and those with a basic understanding of the vehicle should have no problem completing the installation.
The attached PDF provides a comprehensive installation walthrough on the Volkswagen Golf R 2.0 TFSI. It includes a complete list of tools and other requirements necessary for the installation.
Unitronic products are designed to meet all manufacturer tolerances and specification with regard to installation ease and tolerances. All of our products are developed to the highest standard of fitment and finish to ensure that it lasts the life of your vehicle.
- Constructed of Lighweight 3-inch 6062 Aluminum Tubing
- Long Lasting Wrinkle Black Powdercoated Finish
- Lightweight 5051 Aluminum Heatshield
- Proprietary 3-inch Dry-Filter (Cotton)
- 4-ply Silicone Couplers
- 5-ply Silicone Transitions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 3-inch Powdercoated Aluminum Intake Tube
- 4-ply 3-inch to 2.25-inch Silicone Re-Route Reducer
- 5-ply 3-inch Silicone “J” Coupler
- 3-inch Dry-Filter (Cotton)
- Powdercoated Aluminum Heatshield
- Re-route Hose Clips
- Stainless Steel Heatshield Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- Stage 1
- Stage 1+
- Stage 2 (If equipped with Unitronic's 3'' Downpipe)
- Stage 2+ (If equipped with Unitronic's 3'' Downpipe)
R Models /
Golf VI R (2012-2013)