Unitronic Intercooler Kit For VW/Audi 2.0 TFSI
Unitronic Performance Software and Hardware
DM Part # : UH007-ICA
Price : CAD $ 909.99
CAD $ 909.99 Unitronic Intercooler Kit For VW/Audi 2.0 TFSI
Unitronic's Intercooler Upgrade Kit for the 2.0 TFSI is a direct OEM replacement kit with the ability to support 600HP and more! Featuring a massive 23.5" x 2" x 16.5" bar and plate intercooler core made from T5052 aluminum, T6061 cast aluminum end tanks, proprietary internal fin and louver configuration, and a TIG welded construction, Unitronic's Intercooler Upgrade Kit will resist heat-soak and provide optimal and efficient cooling in any driving conditions. This upgrade is perfect for any project, from stock turbo Stage 2 applications to all-out 500+HP Big Turbo upgrades on the TFSI.
Installation DIFFICULTY: 3 / 5
Unitronic's Intercooler Upgrade Kit for the 2.0 TFSI is a direct OEM replacement kit. Using 3D modeling technology, Unitronic's Intercooler upgrade is a direct bolt-in upgrade that installs within a matter of hours. Basic mechanical knowledge and tools will accomplish the job.
- Highly efficient bar & plate intercooler core constructed of T5052 Aluminum
- Significantly reduces charge air temperature for maximum performance
- Drastically more resistant to heat-soak
- Over 60% more volume than factory intercooler (Core Dimensions: 23.5” x 2” x 16.5”)
- T6061 cast Aluminum end tank design
- Sufficient spacing between A/C condenser and radiator
- CNC machined billet Aluminum OEM boost hose adapter
- Multi-ply flow-matched silicone hoses
- Direct OEM replacement; No bumper, radiator support, or other trimming required.
- Unitronic Direct Fit 2.0 TFSI Intercooler Core
- Unitronic 2.0 TFSI Hose Kit
- Unitronic MK5/MK6 Intercooler Bolt Kit
- Stage 1
- Stage 1+
- Stage 2 (If equipped with Unitronic's 3'' Downpipe)
- Stage 2+ (If equipped with Unitronic's K04 kit and 3'' Downpipe)
Application Guide :
This product may not fit all the vehicles listed. Please make sure it is the right part for your application or contact us for more information.
MK V (2005-2010) /
Tdi / Golf / GTI / Rabbit / MK V GTI (2006-2009) / 2.0 TFSI